Monday - Friday: 7 AM – 9 PM
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 8:30 AM – 5 PM
Sunday at 10:00 am.
Catholic Mass is celebrated:
Monday through Friday at 11:30am;
Chaplains can be consulted for:
- Pre-surgery visits
- Spiritual, cultural or religious needs
- Change of status of patient
- Sacramental needs
- At the time of a crisis or imminent death
- Representative from the faith community are unavailable
- Decisions about level of care
- Need for support or conversation
How to Contact a Chaplain
- Emergency Catholic sacramental ministry is provided 24/7. Please contact the PBX Operator at 615-222-2111 if this service is needed.
- An on-call chaplain is available AFTER HOURS through the House Supervisor for support in these significant situations for patients, families or staff: Sudden traumatic deaths/severe injuries, Catastrophic event, Unexpected Crisis, Patient/Family experiencing emergent spiritual crisis, Internal/External Disaster.
- Call the Pastoral Care Office at 615.222.6602.
- If you’re in the hospital, ask your nurse to call the chaplain.
Members of the Pastoral Care Department include men and women representing various faith traditions.
- 2 Full-time Interdenominational chaplains
- 1 Full-time Catholic chaplain
- 2 CPE Residents
- Staff also includes CPE Externs/Interns and Pastoral Care Visitors.
Chaplains facilitate and/or participate in the following support groups for patients/families: